|Mouse||Headset||Keyboard||Monitor||Resolution||Sens + dpi|
|Zowie S1 Divina||Logitech G pro||Corsair Strafe – brown switches||Zowie xl2546||1280×960||1600dpi x 0.43 Sens|
- How are you doing in SMASH after officialy joining the line-up?
Well, to be honest I am doing pretty good, the team has seen great results since I joined, so I can’t complain.
- How is the chemistry with teammates?
The chemistry is surprisingly good with the boys. Of course some communication errors pop up here and there sometimes. Overall I could say that we have meshed together much better than I taught at the beginning.
- Looking back now for few yearsnow, would you ever think that you would be playing for SMASH esports?
To be hones, I never could think about this offer. this opportunity came out of the blue for me. But I am really happy that I have given this chance to prove myself playing at this level of CS:GO
- What could you suggest to fellow Estonian CS:GO players for motivation to get to this point where you’re currently?
Just play a lot – Grind on whatever platform you prefer, attend online tournaments, local LAN events, and something great will happen eventually, but stay consistent and never back down from what you love.
- Just a fun question, have you got a chance to see Dimitri Vegas yet?
Nope, and with this whole COVID-19 situation it probably won’t happen for a while.